Aldi’s highly sought-after Holiday Magic Wine Advent Calendar is back in stores and “WOW!” Aldi really upped its game this year!
Aldi first pioneered the Wine Advent calendar concept back in 2018. The product has sold out almost immediately every year and tons of other retailers jumped on the bandwagon, offering their own versions in recent years. Perhaps due to the increased competition from other retailers, Aldi made some dramatic improvements to their 2022 offering… and we LOVE what they’ve done!
Aldi promised that this year’s collection would be “bigger and better than ever before.” They certainly delivered on that promise! This year’s wines are the most diverse and highest quality collection we’ve ever seen from Aldi.
Aldi has also greatly improved the overall customer experience in 2022. The Aldi Holiday Magic Wine Advent Calendar includes twenty-four super cute 187-mL plastic bottles. Each bottle has a QR code that you can scan with your phone. Scan it and you’ll be transported to a fantastic companion website with fun videos that tell you more about each wine. Watch the videos and then impress your friends with what you’ve learned. Heck, you’ll sound so smart they’ll think you’ve become a sommelier! The website also provides creative food pairings… which makes it easy to find just the right dinner to enjoy with each wine.
Aldi’s fan-favorite Holiday Magic Wine Advent Calendar retails for $59.99, which has always been a bargain, but particularly so this year given the increased quality of the wine inside.
Aldi’s Holiday Magic Wine Advent Calendar was released on November 2, 2022, in all Aldi stores in the United States that sell alcohol. The product will be available in stores only until supplies last… which won’t be long.
The Holiday Magic Wine Advent Calendar includes twenty-four 187-mL plastic bottles inside, including 1 bottle each of:
- “Candlelit Memories” Red Blend, 13%, France
- “Celebrate Friends” Merlot, 14%, Republic of North Macedonia
- “Cozy Fire” Chardonnay, 13.5%, Spain
- “Dancing Lights” 70% Trebbiano/30% Chardonnay, 12%, Italy
- “Dreams of Summer” Rosé, 11%, Italy
- “Frigid Frolic” Shiraz, 12%, South Africa
- “Handle With Care” Cabernet Sauvignon, 13.5%, Bulgaria
- “Handmade Ornaments” Macabeo, 12.5%, Spain
- “Hibernate With Me” Red Blend, 12.5%, Italy
- “Holly Jolly” Sweet Red, 12%, Italy
- “It’s Cold Outside” Merlot, 12%, Italy
- “Lovely Branches” Merlot, 13.5%, Bulgaria
- “Peaceful Forest” Cabernet Sauvignon, 13%, Italy
- “Singing Snowman” White Blend, 12.5%, Hungary
- “Snow Fun” Vino Rosato, 12%, Italy
- “Snowy Slopes” Red Blend, 12%, Spain
- “Snowy Song” Riesling, 12%, Republic of North Macedonia
- “Special Delivery” Red Wine, 13%, France
- “Through The Forest” Pinot Gris, 13%, Hungary
- “Warm Friend” Red Blend, 12%, France
- “Winter Adventure” White Blend, 12.5%, Portugal
- “Winter Getaway” Red Blend, 12.5%, Portugal
- “Winter Vacation” Chenin Blanc, 12%, South Africa
- “Wintertime Wonders” Grenache, 14.5%, Spain
We give the 2022 Aldi Holiday Magic Wine Advent Calendar an enthusiastic “two thumbs up.” This is a “must buy” item for you to enjoy – or to give as a gift to friends!
In stores now so get it while you can.