Errazuriz Family Estate created their Pinot Gris in a similar fashion as their Chardonnay. The grapes for the wine come from the Manzanar vineyard, located 7.5 miles from the Pacific Ocean in Chile and were planted by Errazuriz in 2005 and 2009 in soil that has a thin layer of loamy texture that is on a base of clay and metamorphic rock, which provides the mineral notes in the wine. A warm spring and lower than average rainfall resulted in an early start to this 2015 vintage and these conditioned produced a harvest with overall small to normal berry sizes giving excellent flavor concentration and structure to the Single Vineyard Pinot Gris.

The grapes were hand picked early in the morning and carefully transported to the winery where they were destemmed, crushed and pressed to best preserve their natural acidity. Then 80% of the final blend was fermented in stainless steel tanks and aged for 3 months while the remaining 20% of the blend is aged in used French oak barrels. This process ensured multilayers of aromas and flavours that resulted in this vintage. Pair it with seafood, pizza and pasta, salads and mild creamy cheeses for a perfect enjoyment.